Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Meet Mr. Eben
Chad and I finally made the trip to MA a couple weekends ago to meet our nephew, Eben. The long awaited 7 months greeted us like this:
Nyah was very happy to love on her lil brother. I would catch her just staring at him with much pride and joy. She was eager to lend a hand when Ebi, as she calls him, lost his binki and would put it back in his mouth. She also made sure he had a toy to entertain him at all times.
I don't know who is cuter: my husband or Eben? Who am I kidding, this is a no brainer...sorry Chad! ;-)
Eben is a no fuss little guy and I gotta be honest, is making me want one. It does help that the VERY first time he saw me, he reached up with both hands to me. ::melt my heart::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment