Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why do I bother?

Considering that my last post was in June and it is now the end of October, I ask myself; why do I bother blogging? I guess I have often answered this in several ways: 1. I don't have enough of an interesting life to keep tabs or even share with the world 2. Maybe I DO have too interesting of a life to have enough time to post (wishful thinking?) 3. I don't like talking/posting about myself 4. No one is interested in hearing what I have to say (I don't blame them) 5. I'm too busy checking out more interesting blogs.....hummm -OR- none of the above and the true answer is that I am just plain lazy! Yeah that is it, I run out of energy and can't muster up the little it takes to keep this up to date. In any case, my New Year's resolution "out the window."

So before I post the most recent happenings in our lives, I'll, for purposes of congruency, try to pick up where I left off.

After my last post in June, I found out that I didn't get the position that I thought I really wanted and decided to recommit myself to where I am. This decision came after thoughtful prayers and the epiphany of the one and only true source of happiness/joy which I already have. This doesn't mean that I can't strive to be happiER (no that is not a typo). I have been very happy with this decision and actually that is yet another answer to my question of not blogging...too busy with work. It has been a lot of fun again and I am so very thankful that the Lord has once again guided me through a tough, but very short period of time. OK that is it for now. I shall post more current things, but wanted to make sure I didn't leave this huge gap here. More to come...hopefully not in 4 months.

2 comments:

April said...

If it's any consolation, I enjoy reading your blog :)

Jane said...

Me too! Maybe you should just adopt the "If I post it, they will come" theory...or make it a way of journaling the things you want to remember for yourself. That is how I view my own blog. ;)